Introduction to Neuro Code Research Pte Ltd
Neuro Code Research Pte Ltd was incorporated in January 2015 with its headquarter located in Singapore. It has also set up its China head office in Shenzhen – Shenzhen Neuro Code Research Co., Ltd and a Master Authorised Training Centre in Thailand – Neuro Code
(Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Neuro Code Research Centre develops leading edge technologies based on published research results from leading international universities and research centres to unleash hidden potentials of the human brain and improve mental wellness. From the research results, we developed the Neuro SDESA pedagogy and develop simple yet effective courses to help children and adults reduce stress, enhance brainpower, improve concentration, memory and sensory perception ability. Neuro Code Research also develops and produces a series of mental wellness products to help children, adults and elderly people to relax, improve sleep quality, enhance positive emotions, and slow down brain aging processes to prevent Dementia.
Since 2015, the company has set up more than 200 Authorised Training Centres in various cities in China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, India and Singapore. Three clinical trials were successfully conducted for a Shopping Mall in Singapore, a Woman and Children Hospital in Malaysia and a Primary School in Fuzhou, China. Apart from R&D of Neuro Soundwave Technology for brain power development and mental wellness enhancement; Neuro Code Research Centre also develops technology to help improve the quality of life of special needs people with ADHD, Autism and Dementia symptoms.
Company’s founder and CEO, Dr. Tang Juel Hoi possesses more than 25 years of R&D experience; 15 years in Artificial Intelligence and Neural Network technologies and 12 years in Neuro Soundwave technology. He has filed 8 international patents and 2 original copyrights on the Neuro Soundwave technology. He is also the inventor of the World’s first Virtual Factory – realisation of conceptual design to 3D rapid prototyping and manufacturing through the Internet.
Dr. Tang has represented the United Nation’s specialised agency, World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) as its International Expert Speaker. He has served as Lecturer, Research Scientist and senior management in Temasek Polytechnic, National University of Singapore and Agency of Science, Technology and Research (A*Star) Research Institute. He was CEO of A*Star Spin-off company and CEO of High Tech companies under SGX Main Board Listed Corporation.
Combining strong management, R&D capability and in-depth market knowledge, Neuro Code Research Pte Ltd is poised to become a market leader in providing effective brain development technologies, training programs and products in the mental wellness industry.
Dr. Tang JH
- Possesses more than 25 years of R&D experience, 15 years in Artificial Intelligence and Neural Network technologies, and 12 years in Neuro Soundwave technology.
- Lecturer, Research Scientist and Senior Management of Temasek Polytechnic, National University of Singapore and Agency of Science, Technology and Research (A*Star) Research Institute.
- Represented United Nation’s specialized agency, World Intellectual Property Organization as an International Expert Speaker in Intellectual Property Rights.
- Published Paper was adopted by several countries including the United States International Trade Commission in 2009, the Network of African Medical Librarians (Medlibafrica) in 2010 and The Republic of China (Taiwan) Parliament in 2013.
- Inventor of World’s First Virtual Factory, realization of concept design to 3D prototyping manufacturing from different parts of the world through Internet.
- CEO of A*Star spin-off company.
- CEO and GM of companies in SGX Main Board Listed Corporation.
Thind Sadhu Singh
- Possesses more than 30 years of experience in banking industry, working as Bank Manager in State Bank of Patiala, India.
- Possesses over 10 years of experience in financial management as Financial Controller and CFO in private companies in Singapore.
- Previously served as Financial Director of Delhi Express Pte Ltd and Financial Controller of Asia Pacific International Pte Ltd.
- Possesses more than 16 years of educational experience.
- Set up First Class Tuition in 2009. Subsequently, started First Class Education Consultancy to provide Business Consultancy Services in 2015.
- Founder/CE0 of International Education Council Pte Ltd. Genius Mind Academy – Provide professional advice to parents on MidBrain Training Programs.
- Singapore Brain Development Pte Ltd – Provide professional advice to parents of both normal & special needs children.
Tang Yu Zhun
Neuro Code Mission Statement
Neuro Code Milestones
What we achieved and counting:
Present @ 6th World Healthy Lifestyle Forum
Training for Malaysia Professor and Students
Interviewed by 883FM Radio Station
SID training for United Soccer Team
Signed Licensing of Soundwave
Present at SingTel Learning Fiesta
Signed Economic Cooperation Agreement
Partnership with Pan Asia & Yamaha Thailand
Neuro Soundwave Implementation
Neuro Relaxation waves in Hougang Mall
Launch of Neuro
Published Research Paper @ Research Gate GmbH, Germany
Neuro Code Research forged Strategic Partnership with EnableAsia (social enterprise) to build a world without Dementia.
Collaboration with Doctors at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital to help elderly patients with sleep problem and prevention of Dementia
Signing Ceremony with Beijing Dezhihua Education Group as Master Distributor of Brain Stimulator in China
Invited by Consumer Association of Malaysia to share benefits of Soundwave on Brain Enhancement and Mental Wellness
Invited to present at The Enabling Festival 2018: Impact of Neuro Soundwave on Sleep and Dementia
Official Opening of Neuro Code Shenzhen Flagship Training Centre
Licensing of Soundwave (IC Chips) to Shenzhen Lan Baobei Ltd
Presentation of Neuro Code to MOE and 70 schools in Bangkok, Thailand
Licensing of Neuro Code Brain Development Program to Intelligence Star Education Group in Shandong, China.
Neuro Code Mental Wellness Program for Hwa Chong Institution during Staff Retreat